Health and Safety
Providing healthy working conditions for employees, clients & subcontractors.
Excellence in Health and Safety is at the heart of Cromology’s DNA.
The Group strives for the highest Health and Safety standards in all aspects of its operations, encompassing employees, customers, suppliers and the communities living around its facilities.
Cromology’s Safety Policy is meant to protect everyone’s health on a day-to-day basis.
- Internationally recognized management systems implemented
- Equipment and facilities’ monitoring system using an authorized external body
- 5S method’s roll-out
- Prevention and coordination mechanisms
- Health, Safety and Environment Policy
- OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001 certifications
- Contingency plan in all production and logistics facilities
- Golden safety rules
- Best practices and regular awareness-raising actions relating to incidents and dangerous situations’ reports
Key indicators – 2023 objectives
Frequency rate of accidents with days lost (LTIFR)
% of industrial and logistics sites with OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001 certification
Health & Safety
Paints & Colors