Minimising the environmental impact of Cromology’s operations.
Cromology is committed to operating safely, in a sustainable, environmentally-friendly manner.
It aims to achieve the highest Environment regulatory standards across its entities.
- Waste management
- Emissions reduction
- Compliance to regulation on chemical products
- Potential innovative technologies and raw materials’ identification
- Promotion of paint waste recycling initiatives on the point of sales
- Supply of renewable electricity Guarantees of Origin (GOs)
- Health, Safety and Environment Policy
- ISO 14001 certification
- Golden environmental rules
- Carbon footprint assessment
Key indicators – 2023 objectives
% of industrial and logistics sites ISO 14001 certified
% of raw materials concerned by regulatory watch (out of raw materials’ total)
Health & Safety
Paints & Colors