Paints and Colors
Innovating to offer more user and environmentally friendly paints & colors.
Cromology develops high-performance products, meeting best-in-class sustainability requirements, to take interior and exterior building finishes to the highest functional standards with a trendy but durable aesthetic touch.
The group is dedicated to serving and supporting end-users, applicators and contractors, in the long run, from sourcing to applying safely its products and solutions.
- Design formulas meeting the latest regulatory requirements and customers’ expectations with regards to sustainability and affordability
- Provide all necessary guidance and training to ensure safe and high-quality paint application and color choice
- Roll out professional training programs for applicators to champion painters’ trade and value proposition
- Integrated Teams of paint technology experts covering all steps of the product development cycle
- State of the art laboratories, plants, tinting systems, training schools and phygital ecosystems to accompany customers along their paint and decoration journey
Key indicators – 2023 objectives
Share of Paint revenue generated by eco-certified products launched within the last three years (out of total revenue from products launched within the last three years)
Proportion of Paint revenue from eco-certified products in total sales
Health & Safety
Paints & Colors